CLASS OF 2013 • 27th Review Music Awards Final Round Nominees
Nominations have been received for the 27th Annual Review Music Awards Ceremony & Celebration
with over 5700 votes in the initial round. We have narrowed all nominees down to the top five in each category, with the exception of tie votes that occurred in certain categories.
During this second state of voting we ask you to vote your choice for the top musician nominated in each category. Deadline for FINAL VOTING is THURSDAY, MARCH 7th.
Go to www.review-mag.com to VOTE
! Winners will be announced at our spectacular gala 27th Review Music Awards Ceremony & Celebration
to be held on Sunday, April 21st
at the BARTS Entertainment Complex
in Bay City.
IMPORTANT: If you are a nominated artist, band, or individual on this list please email or phone your mailing address along with the members of your band so that your invitations can be sent out!
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 989-780-4162. Thanks for your support!
Twenty-seven years ago The Review brought musicians of all shapes, sizes, colors, and genres together to both celebrate and honor the impact they make within our Great Lakes Bay region.
Now is the time for you to do your part in helping us carry forth this time-honored tradition of honoring the broad and incredible musical talent that we are fortunate to have populating our region that makes the sound and ambiance of our area unique and distinct.
The 2013 Review Music Awards Ceremony represents your voice in helping us honor the many talented musicians & artists that enrich our cultural climate and represent some of the very best performers we have throughout the state of Michigan.
The Nominating Process Consists of Two Stages:
1) During this first stage for determining nominations, please go to our website at www.review-mag.com and click the special 'Awards' button in the navigation.
2) Once in the Awards section you will see a list of the various categories of Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Miscellaneous, with the specific awards to be honored in each division.
3) Simply register with our site to be able to vote and nominate. Once you are registered you can nominate a specific musician or band for any award; or if you see their name already posted, you can add your vote by clicking the appropriate box to add your vote to their tally.
If you are already a registered user, you don't need to re-register to vote. If you've forgotten your password, simply click the 'forgot password' link.
If you do not see the artist you want to vote for, as a registered user you can simply add them to the poll and nominees will automatically be added as soon as you submit them.
4) The nominating process begins on Thursday, January 10th and the final round will begin on Thursday,February 21st. The top five nominees for each award will be presented in the final voting round that will run until Thursday, March 7th, and determine the winner in each category.
1) Bands or musicians considered for nomination must be from the Great Lakes Bay region, or perform in clubs within this area on a regular basis.
2) NO BALLOT STUFFING! Because each computer and account is recorded as a unique ID, only one vote will be counted. Anybody attempting to cheat the voting process will cause all votes from that computer and/or account(s) to be discarded! However, if you only have one computer at home and several family members wishing to vote, this will be allowed within reason - If this is the case, you must indicate your name in a separate email to us.
3) You should not vote for any awards or categories you aren't familiar with. Winners will be honored at our special 27th Annual Review Music Awards Ceremony.
Now Do Your Duty and Vote!
Nominate those musicians and artists you feel have contributed to their profession and your enjoyment during the past year. This is your opportunity to express your appreciation to those that give the tri-cities a distinct sound – something unique, vital and worthy of recognition.
Nomination for Best Guitarist : Dave Ward - The Abbey Road Project