INTRODUCTION & NOMINATION RULES
29th Annual Review Music Awards
Arts & Entertainment,
Review Music Awards,
From Issue 803
By: Robert E Martin
15th January, 2015
Twenty-nine years ago The Review brought musicians of all shapes, sizes, colors, and genres together to both celebrate and honor the impact they make within our Great Lakes Bay region.
Now is the time for you to do your part in helping us carry forth this time-honored tradition of honoring the broad and incredible musical talent that we are fortunate to have populating our region which makes the sound and ambiance of our area unique and distinct.
The 2015 Review Music Awards Ceremony represents your voice in helping us honor the many talented musicians & artists that enrich our cultural climate and represent some of the very best performers we have throughout the state of Michigan.
The Nominating Process Consists of Two Stages:
- During this first stage for determining nominations, please go to our website at www.review-mag.com and log in or register with our site to be able to vote and nominate.
Please Note: If you are already a registered user, you don’t need tore-register to vote. Simply reset your password with the "forgot password" link after clickig the login button.
- After you are logged in, click the 'Awards'option in the site navigation. Once in this section, you will see a list of the various categories of Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Miscellaneous. Clicking on each option will list the specific awards to be honored in each division.
- If you see the name of the musician or band you want to vote for already posted, you can click their option to add your vote to their tally. If you do not see the artist you want to vote for, you can simply add them to the poll and nominees will automatically be added as soon as you submit them.
- The nominating process begins on Thursday, January 15th and the final round will begin on Thursday, February 19th. The top five nominees for each award will be presented in the final voting round that will run until Thursday, March 13th and determine the winner in each category.
- Bands or musicians considered for nomination must reside in the Great Lakes Bay region, or perform in clubs within this area on a regular basis.
- NO BALLOT STUFFING! Because each computer, account, and IP address are recorded and automatically cross referenced, only one vote per award per person. Anybody attempting to cheat the voting process will cause all votes from that computer and/or account(s) to be discarded! However, if you only have one computer at home and several family members wishing to vote, this will be allowed within reason – If this is the case, you must indicate your name in a separate email to us.
- You should not vote for any awards or categories you aren’t familiar with. Winners will be honored at our special 29h Annual Review Music Awards Ceremony.
Now Do Your Duty and Vote!
Go and nominate those musicians and artists you feel have contributed to their profession and your enjoyment during the past year. This is your opportunity to express your appreciation to those that give the tri-cities a distinct sound – something unique, vital and worthy of recognition. After loggin in, click a category below to begin.